Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC/WEC thread

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default UFC/WEC thread

who is your favorite fighter? overall? each weight class? in all of history? etc... anything UFC/WEC related as well as any other MMA organizaion.

meh, i'm a fan of:

- BJ Penn
    - Anderson Silva
    - Forrest Griffin
    - Dan Henderson
    - Urijah Faber
    - Brian Bowles
    - Donald Cerrone
    - Ben Henderson
    - Royce Gracie
    - Josh Neer
    - Clay Guido

and that's just a few... a ton more i respect and enjoy watching them fight.
    <_____>

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you mean to leave GSP off your list? How about Randy Couture, Frank Mir? Tiago Alverez (sp?)
    Mind goes blank when I try to list the names.....Who's that Judo guy that's lazy??? Paresian or something...

And the Diaz brothers can flat out kiss my ass!
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

Anderson Silva, pound for pound the best. Weight is the only thing that prevents him from winning all classes. Not so sure he couldn't anyway.
    Urijah Faber, i use to like but he wouldn't last 5 minutes in the UFC i'm afraid.
    BJ Penn, the underdog fighter of the decade in my book. He looks like a puss but will whoop your ass.
    Matt Hughes, enough said.
    Brock Lesnar, his days are numbered.
    Dan Henderson, gotta love somebody that smashes Michael Bisping like that.
    Chuck Liddell,i loved his unorthodox techniques.
    Forrest Griffin, the man doesn't know what quit is.
    Randy Couture, the fucking dude is 46 and still a threat. What more can you say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mde's04Titan View Post
    Did you mean to leave GSP off your list? How about Randy Couture, Frank Mir? Tiago Alverez (sp?)
    Mind goes blank when I try to list the names.....Who's that Judo guy that's lazy??? Paresian or something...

And the Diaz brothers can flat out kiss my ass!
    GSP is a Canadian dickhead. Carl "The Truth" Parisien was who you were thinking of i'm sure. Nate and Nick Diaz are penis heads but very much game for a brawl.

Full Access Member SiMpLyMoDiFiEd's Avatar
    Thanks

The California Kid or rich franklin

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations Pit Crew"

My Truck Featured Here!!
    Need Headlight Mod Done? LMK I have Many Happy Customers on the site!

Full Access Member mde's04Titan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, he can be a bit of a dick, but he trains hard, has talent, and is a technical bad ass! I can't believe Matt Sera ever got that lucky shot off on him. And you're right about Dan Henderson, he did what he said he was going to do, and I came out of my chair laughing as Bisbing got what he deserved! Same with "Sugar" Ray Rashad....he worked harder than I thought he would, did better than I thought he was ever capable of, but when he got clocked, I was elated! And as far as Mir goes, he could work harder, and be a dominator at 205, he's just undisciplined IMO, but a heck of a nice guy, and smart...

And obviously, Anderson Silva.....you said it!! Someone out there will stop him, but I gotta wonder what it's gonna take, lol.
    2004 Deepwater Blue 2wd XE Crew Cab w/Pop Pkg-non BT--Exterior Mods--Wade In-Channel's; Chrome grill; TFP Stainless Fender Trim; Boss 315 20's machine finish w/silver in-lay; cross drilled and slotted rotors; fact step rails & diff cover from '06--Power Mods--K&N drop in; Factory Air Box mod; 2* timing advance; redone Y-pipe in stock size; Magnaflow 18" SISO w/chrome tip--Interior/Sound Mods--2 MA Audio 10's; Hi-fonics Brutus 1610-D; 2 sets Pioneer TS-D720C's; Autotek 66; Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Thanks

I hate BJ Penn I dont think he is that good and Rashad Even dont get me started on him!! lol

My Truck Featured Here!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiMpLyMoDiFiEd View Post
    I hate BJ Penn I dont think he is that good and Rashad Even dont get me started on him!! lol
    Thats the thing with BJ though. There have been alot of top notch fighters that have thought that way and lost. Matt Hughes, Diego Sanchez, Sean Sherk to name just a few of his victims. Don't get me wrong, i thought the same as you for a long time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepertrk View Post
    Thats the thing with BJ though. There have been alot of top notch fighters that have thought that way and lost. Matt Hughes, Diego Sanchez, Sean Sherk to name just a few of his victims. Don't get me wrong, i thought the same as you for a long time.
    Oh I know I just dont like his style I guess Diego is a douche bag too lol I did kick boxing for over 10yrs and fought in the Marine Corps too! Im more of a striker and kicker

My Truck Featured Here!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiMpLyMoDiFiEd View Post
    Oh I know I just dont like his style I guess Diego is a douche bag too lol I did kick boxing for over 10yrs and fought in the Marine Corps too! Im more of a striker and kicker
    I have no formal training what so ever but i was what you call a punk(when i was younger). LOL I've had my ass beat plenty of times and more than likely deserved it. My buddies and i used to look for trouble and fights. Its funny when i look back how bad i thought i was. I was really not, i just looked for fights with people i knew i could beat or at least thought i could anyway. These featherweight guys would beat my ass very badly and i'd be in the 205 class(if i'd loose 25lbs) LOL

Thread Information