Quote Originally Posted by Sleepertrk View Post
Thats the thing with BJ though. There have been alot of top notch fighters that have thought that way and lost. Matt Hughes, Diego Sanchez, Sean Sherk to name just a few of his victims. Don't get me wrong, i thought the same as you for a long time.
the new BJ with his new training regiment is at this point unstoppable at 155... sure someone along the way may get lucky or he loses that edge but right now and in his last 2 fights he's the best i've seen him in terms of strength and conditioning. marinovich really has him training hard... for once in his career. did i leave out gsp on purpose? not really... i was just naming the fighters i enjoy watching. i like to watch GsP only if he's getting his ass handed to him. hate seeing that piece of sh!t, jean claude van damn sounding motherfucker!!!! i do respect the fact that he is pound for pound the best fighter right there with anderson silva but i just despise the guy regardless of how hard he trains, how good he is and how athletic he is. gotta hate somebody and he is one person i fucking HATE... hate because i'm sick of douchebags blah blah blahbahing how good he is, how awesome he is, how he'll beat everyone... fuck that guy! i don't need much of a reason to hate someone but that alone irks the living hell out of me. kind of like how Patriot fans are arrogant fucks because their team is...correction, was good. oh and Sleeper.. don't forget that Kenny DickFlo Florian along with Diego were talking shit and how they were gonna beat BJ into a pulp... looks like they dove into a wood-chipper after BJ was done whoopin' their asses! also Frank Mir... have you seen him lately? 205 for Mir??? not gonna happen ever.. his discipline right now and his training regiment is focused strictly on bulking up to the size and girth of Lesnar whilst maintaining a cardio level of that of a 145 pounder... he's training harder and more disciplined than he's ever trained before. i feel that once Lesnar becomes healthy and in shape to fight again that Mir will take him. just my opinion but i'm confident Mir will give Lesnar one hell of a fight the next time around.