Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRC VK56 racing team

Thanks

Shaggy, the racing has died for now. I sold the headers, Nitrous, Uprev custom tuning, and my slicks. I want to take it out to the track again to see where it is at now. We have a guy with slightly less mods then me running 14.2. I'm hoping in Winter I can still spit out a high 13. I have done lots of other mods though, and plane on getting headers again. I need to start a new thread
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

HalfofTwo....Just be curtious to other members and do what you can to help them if you are able. Basically don't be an immature dick. I have kind of grown out of the IRC because the older/starters of the club let anyone who drives a Titan be in it. Therefore we had every knuckle-head under the sun joining. Once that happened, me and some of the active members got turned off from it, and it there hasn't really been much speak of the IRC lately
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

3. The Following User Says Thank You to O-Fivecc For This Useful Post:

Gary748 (07-23-2010)

Thanks

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. Like I stated, I just want to be able to do more. Kids are starting to get a little bit older and I should be able to do more things now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halfoftwo View Post
    Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. Like I stated, I just want to be able to do more. Kids are starting to get a little bit older and I should be able to do more things now.
    More things = mod bug for shure!!! Get your T set up and got have some fun!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Don't worry, it's getting set up. Slowly but surely.

2004 Silver CC SE 4x4, AEM Brute Force,Flowmaster super 44, Superchips Cortex (93 Tune), Dunder Grillz Custom Web Grill Painted Black, Painted badges (Black), Smoked taillights, Black LED 3rd Brake Light, Hunter Dan Black Bull Bar, 18x8.5 Dick Cepek Torque wheels, BFG AT 275/65-18, Silver Hood decals (AEM, Superchips, MightyTitans.com), More to come....

Thanks

yeah i agree with steve about letting anyone join a club like that...i mean its one thing to say ya im apart of a racing club and another thing to know that you have earned a postion on a team...i guess with me its a pride thing..i didnt just give myself a spot i earned it...not only that, i earned a spot in the pit...it made me feel pretty good knowing that guys on the forums (steve&gary) were really taking time to pay attention when i would help a member with anything that i could...and once i felt i had enough knowledge & experience with our trucks, I started a local branch of the IRC VK56...so anyway just be helpfull and share your knowledge...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Firelife25 For This Useful Post:

Gary748 (07-23-2010)

Thanks

The IRC club really isn't special anymore because of the reasons O-five and Firelife stated. Originally it was a great idea, but because of the "let ANYONE and EVERYONE that owns a Titan join the club thinking, it's lost it's exclusiveness team spirit that started it. Too many people have joined as a result and it's gone south. Several NEW members have never been to a track, barely have any performance parts or mods and act like a "know it all" 18 year old girls. They never offer a helping hand to anyone or contribute something positive to the Titan community or any of the forums. As a result, it made me reconsider being associated with it. I still highly respect the guys that started it, but since it's open season for newbies, I'm out...

Halfoftwo, just show up to a couple of meets and you can meet some of the guys. I can honestly say, I've met some really cool guys that I consider to be close friends like Steve, Paul, Chris, Brian, Tommy and Roy. No need to add a sticker or join a club to be accepted. Hope to see you at the Tampa or Daytona meet...
    Last edited by Gary748; 08-29-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Information