Thread: dealerships & surveys

Thanks

Default dealerships & surveys

Here is a question you have to ask yourself. How many time do I praise a company for the good work they have done? Ok got that answer. Good. Now how many time do I get mad & chew out a company if they screwed up. Ok got that answer. Ill bet there is a big difference between the two answers isnt there.
    Dealerships are supposed to thrive toward excelence. The only way for nissan to grade these dealerships is throught the survey. In my experience at several different dealers the people that are mad will jump all over that survey & just slam the dealer. The people that are happy are far less likely to fill out that survey. If you think your dealer did a good job then let the dealer know by taking the five min. to fill out the survey. We all know what is going to happen if you are mad.
    Let your service consultant know that you know about the survey. Alot of the consultants are afraid to talk about the survey in fear of getting an influence. The dealer is not supposed to influence your survey by giving you free stuff to get a good grade. That is concidered an influence.
    So in short if you are happy let nissan know just the same as if you were mad.
    Last edited by nascarjody; 01-21-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks

i filled out my survey when purchasing my truck.. i had an ok experiance. cant say it was good, but wasnt bad.
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Freaken loved my exp. Wife and I put them through hoops on both the T and Murano. Till this day they know us by first name basis. Hmm, wonder if it was the 6-pack beer we gave them

Tri-State Nissan, Winchester, VA
    Service dept is excellent. Always treated us right, so far..
    Sale, they know us by first name basis and always chatting with us.
    Last edited by Layer1; 01-21-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    2008.5 Titan SE 4x4 (w/Tow Package), Smoke Grey
    Click to view my MODs

Thanks

Glad to see we have had some positive experiences.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nascarjody View Post
    Here is a question you have to ask yourself. How many time do I praise a company for the good work they have done? Ok got that answer. Good. Now how many time do I get mad & chew out a company if they screwed up. Ok got that answer. Ill bet there is a big difference between the two answers isnt there.
    Dealerships are supposed to thrive toward excelence. The only way for nissan to grade these dealerships is throught the survey. In my experience at several different dealers the people that are mad will jump all over that survey & just slam the dealer. The people that are happy are far less likely to fill out that survey. If you think your dealer did a good job then let the dealer know by taking the five min. to fill out the survey. We all know what is going to happen if you are mad.
    Let your service consultant know that you know about the survey. Alot of the consultants are afraid to talk about the survey in fear of getting an influence. The dealer is not supposed to influence your survey by giving you free stuff to get a good grade. That is concidered an influence.
    So in short if you are happy let nissan know just the same as if you were mad.
    yep, we need those good surveys... they have a nat'l and regional avg for survey scores. It's not good to be at the bottom. Like they say if someone has a good experience they tell a friend, if someone has a bad experience they tell 10 strangers.
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Layer1 View Post
    Freaken loved my exp. Wife and I put them through hoops on both the T and Murano. Till this day they know us by first name basis. Hmm, wonder if it was the 6-pack beer we gave them

Tri-State Nissan, Winchester, VA
    Service dept is excellent. Always treated us right, so far..
    Sale, they know us by first name basis and always chatting with us.
    same here, Deland Nissan knows me by my first name and all.
    "It's like buying a computer but not being able to complete the transaction without the internet...like fuck that!"
    2006 Bronze Titan 2wd
    Club president (FNA), NOAS, IRC VK56 MEMBER
    www.myspace.com/unawareconception
    http://www.myspace.com/floridanissanassociation
    Best time so far...
    15.19 @92.49 w/ 6.5 0-60mph

Thanks

sometimes it's not good to be known by first name...
    2008.5 Nissan Titan SE CC SWB 2WD Timberline Green
    -S&B Filters CAI
    -Banks Monster Exhaust
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't care if anybody likes me or not, just so I'm popular!

Thread Information