Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pipe sizes and mufflers

Thanks

Hooligan's spin tech makes his T sould like the general lee!
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

I think I remeber JGrace getting alot of compliments on his exhaust too...wasn't it Spintech?
    Last edited by O-Fivecc; 01-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

JGrace was spin tech! That was a bitchin truck! His TBSS is pretty fuck sick too, he cam to the last SD meet with it.
    2008 KC XE BT
    Mods: DIY Intake mod, K&N Air filter,JWT CS2 CAMS, 09 piping/12278 18" Magnaflow

Thanks

Yeah i almost got one, they are sick and his sure has some serious power
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dezert-hooligan View Post
    Borla on a titan, ehhhh.... Borla on a TT or class 1 or anything over 600 horses of course is gonna sound badfuckingass. a lot depends on the type of motor as well when it comes to how it sounds, but of course ya'll knew that.
    my titan sounds sick with my borla xr-1 imo

Full Access Member
    Thanks

once i get cams i wanna run 2 1/2 out to a 3 inch y pipe and a 3 inch cutout with a borla XR-1 should sound sick!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kha4079 View Post
    once i get cams i wanna run 2 1/2 out to a 3 inch y pipe and a 3 inch cutout with a borla XR-1 should sound sick!
    That's what I want to do too! I already have the maggy 12278 and it an easy swap so I am going to do that for now.
    2008 KC XE BT

Full Access Member
    Thanks

youre learning good young padawan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kha4079 View Post
    youre learning good young padawan
    What's funny is I know all the hardcore stuff about engines from going to jwt that I never never get to basic like what exhaust is good or whats the best intake cause I an think so much deeper like about coil bind on the valve springs or the amount of lift with the amount of seat time that is going on to even worry about the kind of muffler I got. Hell I had the banks for over a year until I wised up. I learned alot from O-fivecc about exhausts and he goes to the track so has seen a lot of products and setup run down the strip so what he come and tells up is good stuff!
    2008 KC XE BT

Full Access Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickspeed View Post
    What's funny is I know all the hardcore stuff about engines from going to jwt that I never never get to basic like what exhaust is good or whats the best intake cause I an think so much deeper like about coil bind on the valve springs or the amount of lift with the amount of seat time that is going on to even worry about the kind of muffler I got. Hell I had the banks for over a year until I wised up. I learned alot from O-fivecc about exhausts and he goes to the track so has seen a lot of products and setup run down the strip so what he come and tells up is good stuff!
    lol me too i still have all my stock piping all the way out to a rusted down magnaflow 12258 lol it sounds badass but i want meaner and deeper hopefully i pass all the weld tests i have to do tomorrorow (4 ) so i can work at the valero plant next week at a good pay workin 7- 10 hr shifts for 3 months i learn all my stuff from gm lsx engines they are pure top end engines so from what i know, a bigger piping to let the vvt cams breathe will yield better top end over stock piping
    Last edited by kha4079; 01-20-2010 at 10:29 PM.

Thread Information