Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Whats on your wish list??

Thanks

SWEET!!

i havnt even started to consider audio yet.. i want to get all my performance and visual done first
    08.5 SE CC IRC VK56 CLUB MEMBER AKA: ramennoodle whore™
    warning: objects in mirror are losing!

Mods: UPREV TUNED, K&N cai,tb spacer,screen delete, JBA headers,no cats,custom 2.25" exhaust, 2 40s fm's dumped,McGaughys 2"-3" drop,22" Milannis,debadged,Chrome upgrade,9" billet antenna,5% tint,t-rex billet grill,painted armada air dam,wiper cowl and wipers,smoked tails,keystone goodhood
    Headlight mod ( Thanks to SiMpLyMoDiFiEd ) 8k lows & fogs
    Waiting for Trutrac&90mm TB

Thanks

Right now all I want it a retractable hard toneau cover. Later moto metal rims.

Thanks

I was the winner over on TT for the Tech12v X-mas raffle. Sense it was only the two subs and a box I opt for the underseat sub/box with an AMP instead, including all necessary wiring. James (Tech12Volt) actually will come out ahead on the deal. But I get to keep my storage compartment under the rear seats.
    2008.5 Titan SE 4x4 (w/Tow Package), Smoke Grey
    Click to view my MODs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Layer1 View Post
    I was the winner over on TT for the Tech12v X-mas raffle. Sense it was only the two subs and a box I opt for the underseat sub/box with an AMP instead, including all necessary wiring. James (Tech12Volt) actually will come out ahead on the deal. But I get to keep my storage compartment under the rear seats.

That is one of the things I am selling. I dont need it now that I have the rockford system.

Thanks

SWEET!!

i havnt even started to consider audio yet.. i want to get all my performance and visual done first
    I hear ya! If i could only peel myself away from the performace mod's! I still want to customize my exhaust & add hi flow cat's, TransGo Shift Kit, PML Trans. Pan, JWT Cam's!!!
    2005 Nissan Titan SE KC FFV
    "IRC VK56 MEMBER"

Custom 4"Ram Air / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / Mickey Thompson ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

13.91 @ 96.82MPH
    60' - 1.90
    1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH

Thanks

Yeah I had an RE Audio 10 under my rear seat in Tech12 box, with Alpine 300 Watt mono-amp. Guess what I did with it, sold it and had moeny for performance stuff LOL. I still have all the wiring in place, so one day I can have a little system
    Performance: Bullydog GT, AEM intake, JBA catback with 22" Mag muffler, no cats, 07 intake manifold
    Other mods: Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X's, Graphite engine pieces, Springtech rear shackle, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, modded OEM headlights, Painted Eye-lids, Billet Grill, 8000k DDM HIDs in headlights and fogs, armada airdam, 9" LCD monitor

13.33 at 103 w/ Nitrous

Thanks

tru trac, headers, cams, uprev, NOS!!!
    05 KC LE "Red Alert"- 93 performance tune -2* adv- flowmaster 40 dual chamber- custom CAI- helix TBS- 5% tint

Full Access Member Twistedfreedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Dana 60 swap, Headers, Uprev, Intake, and when the funds are available a trans and turbo

Full Access Member dezert-hooligan's Avatar
    Thanks

sprung-under long travel kit, bypass shocks on all fours, rear mini bed-cage, uprev, front end center-mounted (lol), turbo, JWT cams... so much more to list
    <_____>

Thanks

I want this!

VK56VD
    The VK56VD is a 5.6 L (5552 cc) 32-valve, DOHC, Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) aluminum-alloy V8 and features Nissan's advanced VVEL (Varible Valve Event & Lift System). The new DIG™ direct injection system provides better wide-open throttle performance and improved fuel economy and emissions performance by reducing engine knock, improving combustion stability and offered more precise injection control. It is rated at 420 hp (310 kW) and 417 ft·lbf (565 N·m) of torque.

Applications:

2011–present Infiniti M56, 420 hp (310 kW) and 417 ft·lbf (565 N·m)

Thread Information