R3DN1CK
01-20-2010, 08:10 PM
How long before Tim Vipond joins and tries to sell Amsoil?:yucky:

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 08:12 PM
5 mins 30 seconds

R3DN1CK
01-20-2010, 08:14 PM
bet you could do it faster if you used amsoil lubricants!

O-Fivecc
01-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Amsoil trumps everything....I take baths in it

nickspeed
01-20-2010, 08:38 PM
If timmy shows up he will be in for a rude welcome:ban:

Misfit
01-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Amsoil trumps everything....I take baths in it

lol

Is that like vette owners and Zaino?

mde's04Titan
01-20-2010, 09:44 PM
How long before Tim Vipond joins and tries to sell Amsoil?:yucky:

OOOOOOOOOH !! The man who can't go a single thread without shoving it down our throats....and doesn't even own a Titan. I knew this place was missing something!! I'll have to PM him!

NOT!!!

R3DN1CK
01-21-2010, 03:06 AM
OOOOOOOOOH !! The man who can't go a single thread without shoving it down our throats....and doesn't even own a Titan. I knew this place was missing something!! I'll have to PM him!
NOT!!!

thank goodness you were joking... I think yahooligans comment about it being made out of fairy dust and ??? was the one that sealed it for me. It was like a Tim bashing. The mod said i could be banned. Too bad they locked the forum so I couldn't comment back.

mde's04Titan
01-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Didn't have you worried did I??? LOL. I can't stand anyone trying to shove something down my throat!! I mean it's a bit more than obnoxious to get on a stereo thread, and see someone post something about amsoil. You get on a headlight thread, and same dude posting something about amsoil....I don't have these for specific examples, just sayin it seemed that way. It was everywhere I turned, couldn't get away from it there for a while. I like the products Amsoil has and I know people who use them and have seen benefits, that still doesn't mean I want to hear about it ALL THE TIME!

thank goodness you were joking... I think yahooligans comment about it being made out of fairy dust and ??? was the one that sealed it for me. It was like a Tim bashing. The mod said i could be banned. Too bad they locked the forum so I couldn't comment back. I remember that thread, lol.

R3DN1CK
01-21-2010, 01:03 PM
exactly, thanks for not banning me for posting this topic.

nickspeed
01-21-2010, 01:13 PM
exactly, thanks for not banning me for posting this topic.

No problem!

Sleepertrk
01-21-2010, 06:59 PM
So what do you guys think of Amsoil?? LOL

R3DN1CK
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM
well... it's a sponsor on a trophy truck I help pit, but I don't own any of that product.

O-Fivecc
01-21-2010, 08:12 PM
It probably works just fine, but so do a lot of other products

nickspeed
01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Never said it was a bad product! But when ever post he did was about how good it was and shit, it got old fast.

Sleepertrk
01-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Never said it was a bad product! But when ever post he did was about how good it was and shit, it got old fast.

I know all to well who he is, i was just fuck'n with you guys. I've never used the Amsoil products so i can't really say anything negative about it. I just don't like products shoved down my fuck'n throat as he did. The Magnaflow muffler party at TT gets on my nerves a little as well. I never said anything bad about them either but the way the other mufflers are slammed just because it ain't a Maggy is a little stupid. To each his own is my point. I use Castrol products(motor oil and ATF) by the way. Sorry i had to get all that off my chest. LOL

O-Fivecc
01-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Their are plenty of muffler that will perform just as good as a Mag. I am a little on the Mag bandwagon right now, but not because of performance. I had the same JBA exhaust for 2 years, now I finally got the 22" Mag installed and it sounds so nice, so I still have the "new mod" feeling LOL.

nickspeed
01-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I know all to well who he is, i was just fuck'n with you guys. I've never used the Amsoil products so i can't really say anything negative about it. I just don't like products shoved down my fuck'n throat as he did. The Magnaflow muffler party at TT gets on my nerves a little as well. I never said anything bad about them either but the way the other mufflers are slammed just because it ain't a Maggy is a little stupid. To each his own is my point. I use Castrol products(motor oil and ATF) by the way. Sorry i had to get all that off my chest. LOL

Castrol is very good, that was we use here at are dealership!

R3DN1CK
01-22-2010, 02:16 AM
They have EDGE which is supposed to be the shit, but I don't have enough coin to get it. TV is what I will call him, cuz he was like an infomercial. 400k on an oil change... no way